|This is what D, my husband, bought for my birthday. It came all in flat pack and he put it together. I loves it!|
- They are a hybrid and not a true breed. Made by crossing Rhode Island Reds and Rhode Island Whites together
- Created by a company to get the most value for money egg laying wise.
- There best egg laying time is in the first 18months. You may get 300 eggs per hen in the first year.
- They are good little pets ( in my opinion)
|My 2 little New Hampshire|
- Breed created in America in 1915
- A duel purpose bird ( meet and eggs)
- Lays brown eggs around 120 per hen a year
Just been told by D that all the chooks are in the veggie garden! I have to go get them out!